Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What am I good at?

Thoughts do appear in my mind but never shape up to completion. I wonder why...

I saw Pushpa's lovely pencil sketch, and wished that I too could draw but lo I can't. My pen or pencil draws alphabets and nothing more than that!

I heard some lovely music and I wished so much that I could sing but my voice was good for yapping and of course yelling at times.

I heard a spiritual discourse that was so soothing. I hoped that I could also exhibit something like that but guess what, that needed a lot of study and reading! I surely like reading but then I get sound sleep when I take a book.

I watched my friend cook, she manipulated what was available to 4 extra people who suddenly appeared from nowhere. I was amazed and thought that I too will try and ended up with something that looked good but not for taste.

Oh! my God, I'm not good at anything that I wished for!!

But then I realised though I'm not good at anything that I wished for I'm surely good at listening to others and appreciating their work.God bless me!

2 comments:

  1. dear mami :) this was a heartfelt honest blog. your last comment was the most important because everyone needs someone to encourage and boost their morale else they cannot be "achievers". so who is better? :) we love you mami for who you are!! - pushpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are a "Supermom".....You the BEST Mother.

    ReplyDelete