Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lost and Found.. Keys!!

Losing keys seems to be a common practice! Everyone has done it at one point of time or other. What one feels when one loses the key of the house, the cupboard, the locker key? The first reaction is Oh! My God! What am i going to do now? The chain of thoughts that run into the mind is unaccountable. But once you get the key somehow or other, you become the hero lauding yourself saying I knew I'll get it!

I remember how my sister-in-law when she forgot where she kept her bank locker key for four long months. She searched the house and re-searched the house again and again. She made her niece, nephew, bhaiya, bhabhi search for it. She spent nights without sleep. You can imagine her joy when her son in US told her the key is safe in his house. Just imagine the distance between India and US.

Once my bank locker key was hiding under the cardboard base of my hand bag and took me days to find it out. I still remember my son when he was just 4 years old hiding our cupboard key under the bed. After a long stressful hunt he told innocently "Shall i tell you where it is.... it is under the bed!"

Its so interesting to flash back on those turbulent moments and feel happy about the lost and found incident. I am sure you also have a story to tell about the keys you lost!

1 comment:

  1. i know what triggered this blog :)) i still remember a thousand things that i forgot to remember ;) you are right mami, the elation when we find the lost item is unmatched..

    ReplyDelete